“I like to consider the vendors I use as team mates due to the special needs a health care facility has, and I thank you for being a great asset to Trident Health System.”
Kevin Landry (CHFM),
Director Engineering and Safety
Trident Health System
- One-stop provider of medical gas products, services and environmental monitoring.
- Experienced, credentialed medical gas service consultants.
- Latest technology in equipment and procedures to provide accurate and timely results.
- Reliable technical resource with years of experience.
- Industry relationships allow us to pass on economical pricing to our customers.
At Evergreen Medical we understand the importance of professional service:
- Continuous training and education keeps our service consultants up-to-date on industry standards. They are credentialed per the following agencies: P.I.P.E., NITC, ASSE, NFPA and Medical Gas Professional Healthcare Organization (MGPHO).
- Our sales and service consultants enjoy friendly relationships with our customers and also act as a valuable ongoing resource.
- Evergreen's service and sales consultants hold diverse backgrounds and educations including mechanical engineering, environmental science and environmental health.
- Our technicians maintain a professional attitude and appearance to fit the healthcare environment.
- Steve Bradshaw is the President and Owner of Evergreen Medical. Steve has been working in the medical gas and environmental field for 24 years. He holds a BS in Engineering from NC State University and his credentials include ASSE/NITC Certified Medical Gas Systems 6010 Installer, 6020 Inspector, 6030 Verifier, 6050 Instructor, MGPHO Credentialed Verifier, and is the current Vice President of MGPHO.
Evergreen's documentation stands out in the industry:
- Medical gas testing results are recorded on laptops during testing to provide accurate and timely reports.
- Our medical gas systems testing and inspection reports include easy-to-read summaries of deficiencies and component inventories.
- Hard copies of the report are sent in a tabbed, three-ring binder with digital copies available when requested.
We are covered by $5,000,000 in general, professional and product liability insurance.